Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cake Batter Pudding Cookies!

Oh my gosh...deliciousness. I tried these out the other day, holy moly these are a winning treat! Never fear, everything in moderation my friends. And by that I mean...
a good exercise post will be posted later :) Lets get started!


Ingredients:
-1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cups) butter. (if you have a healthier option of butter you like, go for it!)
-3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour (I was wondering if the outcome would be any different if I used a whole wheat flour..I'll have to try it out! there definitely would be health benefits)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- sprinkles :)
* for the pudding mix: It is just the powdered pudding mix in the packet that you use*


Directions:
preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir salt, flour, baking soda, & set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar together. Add in pudding package & cake mix and beat until well blended. Add eggs, vanilla, and beat until well smooth. Add the flour mixture in slowly, until well mixed in. Then mix in the sprinkles!
Roll into 1 inch balls & place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes & enjoy!


Im hosting a Christmas party tonight, and I'm thinking on making these, or those pinwheel cookies I posted the recipe for earlier. Im hoping they'll be a huge hit! with all the baking, organizing, and exams to study for, I am a total mess today! Hope you all enjoy the love and laughter that comes with the Christmas season, I'll be posting again soon :)
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment